UNIX SWW will be moving to a new location on project.eecs. There are a couple of other minor changes in the layout.
The new layout is available at
Aside from the obvious change to project, the following changes should be noted:
- Solaris 9 and 10 SWWs are now available.
- Solaris SPARC /usr/sww/opt is now solaris.opt.sparc
- New Solaris x86 /usr/sww/opt is coming into the picture (solaris.opt.x86).
On Monday, January 9th 2006 I will change the automaps to point to the new SWW location. If you’re using the automaps to mount SWW, you won’t need to make any changes on your side (but you might have to remount/reboot at some point after Monday).
The old SWW locations will continue to work ’till January 31st 2006, at which point the old system will be taken down.
You are welcome to use the new SWW on project as of now. Please contact IDSG if you experience problems.
[2006-01-30 10:05:51 | Vadim Kogan]
As announced earlier,
1. Old SWW location is going away tomorrow.
2. RedHat 7.2 SWW is going away tomorrow.
3. Solaris 7 SWW is going away tomorrow.