Contact the Helpdesk
If it’s computing problems you have, the helpdesk is your solution.
- E-mail: help@eecs
- Call: 642-7777
- 395 Cory Hall (M–F, 9:30a.m. to 5:00p.m.)
Help Them Help You
When reporting a problem, please include:
- Your name.
- Your phone, e-mail, or other means of contact.
- Your status within the department (staff, grad student, undergrad, etc).
- Your affiliation within the department (your research group, your supervisor, or your sponsor if you are a guest).
- As complete a description of the problem as possible.
If you are reporting a problem with the network, there are a few additional pieces of information you should include.