Configuration for EECS-Secure Wireless Network in Windows 10 using the built-in Windows wireless client.
- In the system tray, click on the wireless network icon.
- Select the
EECS-Securenetwork and click Connect.
- You may be alerted that the initial connection attempt could not be completed. Clicking on Details should display the certificate server clearpass.EECS.berkeley.EDU, clearpass-1.EECS.berkeley.EDU, or clearpass-2.EECS.berkeley.EDU with Root CA: Entrust.net Certification Authority (2048). Click the Connect button.
- In the following window, click on Enter/select additional log on information.
- In the Validate Server Certificate dialog, click OK.
- You may be prompted to enter your EECS Windows username and password.
- Your computer should now be connected.
If your computer does not successfully connect to
EECS-Secure, you may wish to check that your settings match those given in the Encryption section of our Wireless Network page.