[2011-11-28 08:04:30 | Lars Rohrbach]
As of Sunday night, CalMail has resumed normal service. See also the FAQ page regarding this outage.
[2011-11-28 11:00:58 | Lars Rohrbach]
We have learned that in the process of restoring account settings, CalMail forwarding settings for some users may not have been restored.
If you have your CalMail account (EECS CalMail and/or standard Berkeley account) configured to forward email elsewhere, we recommend that you login to CalMail to verify your forwarding settings and to check for any email on CalMail that may not have been forwarded.
To verify your forwarding settings: * Go to CalMail Home Page
* Click on Manage Your Account under the Quick Links menu on the left
* If prompted, choose the account you want to manage
* Click Forwarding, in the menu on the left
* Verify or update your settings as appropriate
To check for email on CalMail, you can: * Go to CalMail Home Page
* Click the Log in to SquirrelMail link
* If prompted, choose the account you want to view.
If you do notice that your forwarding settings were not restored properly, please update them appropriately and let us know at help@eecs.
[2011-11-29 11:08:50 | Lars Rohrbach]
CalMail is continuing to experience severe issues. Further info is at http://ucbsystems.org/ as it becomes available.
[2011-12-08 11:06:37 | Lars Rohrbach]
CalMail has resumed normal operations. See also http://ist.berkeley.edu/ciocalmailupdates
Resolved as of 2011-12-07 17:00:00